.

**** THE SONNET HOTEL Jamshedpur ****
Apoorva's Blog . . . . .

APOORVA CHANDRAM

Front office assistant (2007-2009)
The sonnet Jamshdpur

“Working here has allowed me to build job skills that I can use throughout my career.”

I’ve been a front office associate at the jamshedpur branch for the past 2 years. I started here because of the great benefits. I didn’t know that I’d reap so many other rewards. I’ve learned indispensable customer relations skills and have been recognized with customer-driven accolades for delivering outstanding service. To boot, I looked forward to coming to work because I enjoy my workplace and working alongside my fellow associates. I miss regent as i have left this job and started working in HILTON ras al khaimah resorts and spa UAE

Thanks




View Apoorva Chandram's LinkedIn profileView Apoorva Chandram's profile

View Apoorva Chandram's profile on LinkedIn

Search This Blog

Loading...

Visitors Book

FIND ON FACEBOOK

THE SONNET KOLKATA

Thursday, July 16, 2009 Posted In Edit This

Google+ Badge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LOCAL TIME

BLOG OWNER

BLOG OWNER
APOORVA CHANDRAM

PROPERTY OWNER

PROPERTY OWNER
MR RAVI PARIKH

THE REGENT IS EARNING A NEW NAME THE SONNET

Loading...

FOLLOW THE SONNET COMMUNITY IN ORKUT